Here are some thoughts floating through my mind as we start the new year. They are not in any particular order. Be encouraged. We have a full year ahead to accomplish what we purpose to do, so no reason to rush:
- Leave your regrets all behind…they won’t do you any good this year or anytime in the future.
- Don’t let fear guide your steps and the decisions you make.
- Embrace the challenge and the thrill of change, remain steadfast, resolute and courageous.
- Embark on this year’s adventure with courage and get to the other side with satisfaction that you did not give up due to any obstacle in your way.
- Set your heart on your goals and pursue them; remember the proof of desire is in pursuit.
- Remember to devote time for yourself and family, take a walk, read a book or do whatever it is that fills the tank.
- Work on your objectives and dreams, write them down and revisit them often.
- Focus on relationships and don’t spend all your energy in pursuit of success. Material possessions will not stand by you in time of need.
- Don’t ever trade hard work, respect, honor, sincerity and truth for money, accolades, promotion and apparent success.
- Don’t refuse to try something just because others have failed at it before you. Their failure does not define you and your potential!
- Failure, contrary to popular belief, is not falling down, it is failing to get up again.
- It takes work to see your dreams fulfilled; there are no shortcuts to success. Work hard and focus on one thing at a time. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Realizing your dreams will take time, be patient with yourself and enjoy the process.
- Worship God unrestrained and love Him and others extravagantly.
- Remember that God is the author of life. He knows you and desires to be part of your life.
Wise Solomon said: “Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track.” (Prov. 3:5-6 The Message Bible)
Enjoy the journey.
Davide has a unique communication style that has given him a platform in the marketplace to use his “get the job done” skill set.God has instilled in Davide a passion to equip the body of Christ through teaching, mentoring and speaking life through experience and wisdom of years.He is deeply passionate about pursuing and cultivating the presence of God. He currently lives with his wife of 31 years, Lois in Charlotte, NC. They have 3 amazing children with their married spouses.